Monday, April 13, 2009

This isn't the *most fun* I've had in a while...

Yesterday was pretty trying. They took out the catheter & despite 3 trips to the ladie's loo, I was unable to do what I had to do & now I have another catheter. It was a lot easier moving around, yesterday was definately better than the day before on that front. I did get sick again which is more discouraging than anything. You'd think that being up & moving and taking TWO little hallway/walker walks would help clear your body, but noooo. Hahaha. I pretty much just wen to sleep around 7p & am just waking up now. Of course the RNs & Techs wake me up all the time for meds & vitals but I've been able to fall back asleep pretty quickly which is excellent..

Oh yeah, anotherthing. Several people have asked about Room Service. It's kind of crappy here. Within the laast week, they've switched from Sodehxo to Aramark & through this transition they don't allow you to call & request things as needed. I've filled out my menu for the next day & they've screw up something on every tray so far. I know getting 2% instead of skim milk isn't a big deal, but missing my fruit&chz plate, which was supposed to my main entree at lunch was a hassell!

Finally, I have some annoying news. I thnk mostly due to the not-peeing thing & the meds making me throw up, or just neausaous, I will probaly bot be D/C'd until tomrrow, but it's only one day so I'm not letting myself get too worked up over it.

That's it for now I guess, thanks to everyone for everything!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning our favorite Laura. Hope you have a better day today. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and you should be on the road to recovery, Aunt Elaine has you on all the prayer lists in the state. We love you and wish you a speedy discharge. See you when you get home. OXOXOXO G&G

    ReplyDelete