Monday, April 13, 2009

I've got the Powah! To Showah!

Dr. Smith came in after my last post and said we're going to try to remove the catheter again today (which the tech just did) and when the PTs or OTs come in, I can take a shower! I had read all along in different places that u can't shower for 10-14 days until the stitches or staples come out, but I have internal stitches and external butterfly sutures on the outside so he said he'd be really pleased if I got to shower today!!! That is seriously the best news everrr. I haven't been up for very long but think I'm going to maybe snooze until they come in.

PS- if I don't post, plz don't worry, I'm probably asleep. My poor grandmother was worried because I hadn't updated, but I 'slept' (as well as that can be done) for about 12 hours straight last night so there was NO new update coming from here! hahaah it means a lot that everyone is concerned and interested, I just don't want anyone to worry! TTYS! :)

1 comment:

  1. I became a little more into checking the site for updates than healthy so I setup a feed-reader to alert me when updates are made.

    ReplyDelete