Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cookout!

So we just finished having a great little family party kind of thing! Mom had insisted we keep it small & I'm appreciating that very much right now, I'm pretty tired! It was a great excuse to finally put on real clothes and do my hair and put on make up for the first time in two weeks (and a day if you want to get specific!) It was great to see everyone who could make it, it was MUCH appreciated! We did miss the family that couldn't make it but we'll have a "Laura's all better" bigger party in a month or two after I start training for my decathalon! hahahaha Ok, time to watch this Sox/Yanks marathon & REST!!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Sweet Laura. We had a great time at your almost well party and look forward to your all well party. You look "MARVELOUS" but take it easy today and rest. Will see you soon. Love you. OXOXOX
    G&G

    ReplyDelete