Monday, April 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

So, I peed. It was pretty much the best pee of my life, and I still can't believe I did it! I took a shower and did the hallway one more time on crutches and they finally let me go, and Mom & Jays & I made it home with plenty of pillows and a lot of white knuckles trying to keep my hip straight through all the bumps and turns. It feels completely awesome to be at home, not in my own bed, but in a borrowed a twin-sized bed in the living room so I'm not detached from the rest of the house, which I really think will help so I'm not feeling alone & depressed, which was happening a little bit. I've had some delicious pizza, and delicious percocet {not really, it tastes pretty gross} and I'm sure there is no way I'll be awake for the 10:pm Sox start, but I cannot tell everyone how much it means that you're all still so concerned and everything. It's so great to know I have all this support, and I don't even know what else to say. Thanks again, and I'll write again after I meet with my VNA, PT and OT tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Sweet Laura, Hope you had a good night, Thinking about you and sending warm thoughts and hugs. It sounds like you will be busy today with all the T's (P,O,and maybe a cup of T), (attempt at a bad joke,sorry). We love you and will see you soon. OXOXOXO G&G

    ReplyDelete
  2. just ck'ing in,i'm thrilled you are home,that is the best place to be for recouping. xo aunty b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura sending good thougths your way.

    Love Uncle Phil

    ReplyDelete