Saturday, April 18, 2009

Super Sore, Super Sized!

So I've lost another pound, and just 10 more to go! That's a metric crap ton of fluid, huh??

I really had an awesome day yesterday, and when Nicky came to do my PT, I felt amazing and it felt really great to stretch things out even more. About 6pm though, I hit a wall and spent the evening fighting tears while my friends Ginny and Adam dined on pizza and watched the Pineapple Express with me. They, along with Jayson, did their best to cheer me up, and I appreciate their efforts, but nothing helped. I woke up even more sore this morning, and the two percocet Jayson gave me in the middle of the night did nothing for the pain. I know I had a stupid hip replacement a week ago, but I'm getting so frustrated that I do so well one day, and the next day I start crying from being so sore. I have no patience for this!

I was going to write about my lack of appetite, but I'm feeling a little sick from my meds so I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment