Saturday, April 18, 2009

Super Sore, Super Sized! (Pt. 2)

So I've been taking narcotics, which I believe make you have a decreased appetite anyway, but I just don't feel like eating. I'm having small portions of everything I eat, and I'm finding it is taking me forever to finish meals. For example, yesterday, a friend from work&school, Dre, brought me a Blizzard from Dairy Queen. I ate about 1/3 of it, and put it in the freezer. That's right, I didn't finish my whole icecream in one sitting! Last night while we watched the movie, I ate another 1/3 of it. Finally, this afternoon, I finished the last 1/3. I don't know how else to explain my complete lack of interest in food than with this example -- and I LOVE icecream!

Jays & Teagan are coming over with subs before they head to the Bruin's game tonight, I'm aiming to eat half in one sitting... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment