Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ow.

So I'm psyched my sister is here, but today was a really tough day. I know I only had surgery 13 days ago, but sometimes the day after PT I'm really sore, and sometimes I feel great. Today was a really sore day. Karen and Jayson helped me do my PT throughout the day -- my leg needs to be lifted up a little bit to do hip ab- and ad-duction due to the friction from the bed -- but I started crying through it. I'm feeling a little discouraged but I know I'll be feeling better in the morning. Ok, time to go hangout with my sister, who flew all the way up from DC to take care of me!

**BIG NEWS**
A lot of people have said they tried to leave comments and it was difficult, but I think I changed settings so you can leave them now and they just show up as Anon -- so just remember to leave your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment