Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big doin's!

I know I had surgery not even a week ago, but I was already feeling cabin fever so I took a walk down the driveway to get the mail earlier today. It felt really awesome to be able to do that, so I'm feeling *realllly* good right now. I'm going down for my second nap (I'm also about 6 months old hahaha!) but I forgot to give a shotout to my Grammy & Grampy. Gram showed up the other day with flowers, which are in full bloom now & smell amazing, and told me she reads diligently every day and leaves the blog open so Grampy can read it too. They're 79 and 81, which is just awesome. I don't think Omi & Papere read this specifically, but I'm SURE my Holland cousins are keeping them updated! So, {even though it's 1:30p,} good night!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon Sweet Laura. WOW and a second WOW. Good for you walking down the driveway. You won't be down for long. Went to the pool with Omi today and we chatted about you and everyone else in the family. We love our pool outings and as the time goes on (I think that is a program on PBS about old people in nursing homes, but I digress)maybe you can join us in Londonderry. Looking forward to our next visit. We love you and send OXOXOXOXO G&G

    ReplyDelete