Wednesday, April 15, 2009

PT & Taxes

These are my two new inevtable things in life! It was a long (mostly great) day but it's late & I'm tired. Jays stayed over & slept in the living room with me so he could help me in and out of bed for late night bathroom runs. This was mostly important because it meant mom could sleep in her own bed, through the night, so that was huge. After a sweet breakfast, I crutched upstairs with intentions of getting some clothes, but we decided that shower is easier so I took my shower upsttairs where there is a hand-held shower head. It was huge to be able to do, and it felt incredible to be that semi-independant!

Of course I was exhausted but that happens pretty quickly, and it was worrth it. I did a bit more exercises, took my second nap of the day, and Hannah came over. What is really funny about Han coming is that she was one of the countless friends that came almost everyday when I had my last surgery!

My PT came again and was noticably impressed with my improvement in only 24 hours! I am amazed at how quickly l'm getting stronger, it is really making me so happy.

I have a few more things to rreport but it will have to wait til tomorrow as it is almost 10:30p and this girl needs her beauty sleep! Peace out!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment