Saturday, April 11, 2009

Standard Breakfast!

So I was pretty excited when my nurse gave me the Room Service menu so *I* could finallyharrass a Room Service employee but they told me they are only serving 'standard breakfasts' to my floor! Bogus! Oh well, I don't even really have an appetite (shock!) so it isn't that big of a deal.

I slept pretty well considering they do rounds/ vitals so often but my pain meds are working well enough and I guess I'll start some PT today. Not looking forward to it, but I guess I don't have a choice hahaah.

More to come later!

6 comments:

  1. Good morning Laura. Glad that one day is over. Better days to come. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. OXOXOX G&G

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister--I always have my phone on so you can call me anytime. I slept with it next to my head last night just in case. :-) Can you even read these comments? I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. g'morning miz laura, uncle jeff and i send lots of XOXOXOX your way. glad to see you are feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, this blog is great, I will be a devoted reader. Love from NYC...

    Lyss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lawla,
    Your enthusiasm and optimism will definitely help you through this.. or at least get you stronger meds!! Take care.. anne vw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawla.. me again.. you may want to stock up on Ensure nutrtional shakes at home. Transitioning from IV's / hospital fare to home food can do a number on the tummy.
    signed, experience. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete