Monday, May 11, 2009

One month down, two to go.

The weekend was nice, I was able to spent a little bit of time sitting outside enjoying sunshine without TEDs yesterday. Don't worry, an hour won't kill me. I had a surplus of visitors on Saturday, which really wiped me out but was a ton of fun to see everyone. We ran some errands yesterday and picked up my Coumadin RX, and I only have 14 days left!! That leads me to believe I only have 14 days of the TEDs too, hahaha. I see the doctor in 15 days (not that I'm counting...) and I'm sure he'll be the judge of that.

I also got my Claim Summary for my four day hospitalization. I've been getting little statements here and there, but this one was for just under $41,000! My shiny new hip is worth more than $40K, which is pretty exciting, hahaah sucker health insurance company!

Ok, I've got more tacos and rice and beans leftover and two different Hodgie's cups to tackle for a late breakfast, have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment