Saturday, May 16, 2009

More errands

Jayson and I just ran some errands; I officially am a Wal*Mart shopper again, I think I'm sad about that. I have noticed that people and crutches are a funny combination. They either look at them and don't care and stand in your way regardless of an "excuse me," or jump about 15 feet out of the way like you have the plague. I don't understand it, probably never will.

As far as my TEDs go, I hadn't gotten around to washing my extra pair when I showered today, so I did wash with both pairs at once, leaving me with none. I went shopping without them, as I have done a few times before, and I don't like that five weeks of wearing them all day every day has made me so accustomed to them that my legs feel weird without them! I am looking forward to not wearing thigh-high socks, but I have a feeling it's going to take a while to get used to it!

I also made a quiche earlier today. It was incredibly difficult but I made it out of spite for not really being able to cook much of anything. That's what we're having for dinner, so it's off to the microwave...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday, My Shishter....
    Happy Birthday to YOU!

    I love you.

    Please don't push yourself.

    ReplyDelete