Saturday, May 2, 2009

Date Night!

Today I went with Dad to the bank. Actually, I sat in the car while he went to the bank. Then we went to Market Basket to get some ice cream, and next door to the liquor store for beer. Then, again, I came home and took an hour and a half nap. It is crazy how quickly I get drained from doing the smallest things.

However, in super big news, I am going on a date tonight! Assuming I can manage to rest for 3 hours, Jayson and I are going to Chili's for dinner! I've got nothing else really to report, but I didn't write anything official except for two texts yesterday, so there is my full report for today. Have a good day everyone! :)

**UPDATE** I'm wearing jeans!! I feel like a real person -- this is the most exciting day EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment