Friday, July 10, 2009

Update!

Sorry to Karen, Grammy and Brosey, who apparently check this "all the time" -- I don't believe any of that!

I am back at work, very limited as I am really not allowed to do any of the things my job requires. As a result, I am doing some computer work.

Other than that, I work out every day. Even though I burn up to 1000 calories some days at the gym {the elliptical is my friend,) I haven't lost any weight, as I think I eat too much icecream. Is there really a thing as too much icecream??

I have been to Fenway twice since my surgery, and I'm taking a train in 35 mins to meet dad to go tonight. It's a tight squeeze and a bit painful, but worth it if they win {they didn't win either time, here we go boys!)

Finally, everyone I show my scar to steps back and cringes. Not a good sign, I'll never be a swim suit model I guess... BYE!

1 comment:

  1. It's been three days since you let us know what's going on. Is evereything OK. I'm starting to get worried.

    ReplyDelete