Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pilates

I just tried to do Pilates for the first time since my surgery. It didn't go so well. A lot of the exercises have to do with the core, which is good, but a lot of the video I have is twisting, and I'm not allowed to do it. I'm also not very good at things like straight leg raises, so that was really tough. I think I'm going to have to wait until October when I'm much less restricted to be able to tackle this again, which is tough because I was able to do the whole thing before my surgery.

4 comments:

  1. You will be able to do most if again... just not for a little bit. In the meantime, you have your friend Pete to give you good exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to leave a "creepy" anon comment... "CREEPY" lol....


    Just kidding Laura, its Fucci's fiance Lisa = ) I just thought your comment to Karen was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll leave a creepy anonymous comment too. Guess who. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!QQQQQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it creepster that I check this blog every once and a while just to see if you've posted anything? :-)

    I hope you like your new vacuum.

    ReplyDelete